These are the 10 most popular cat breeds in the world
List about these are the 10 most popular cat breeds in the world
It is nothing less than the most popular kittens in the world, those that attract the attention and affection of the 'cat lovers'. And so that you also enjoy these felines, and with the collaboration of Trome.pe's colleagues, we'll leave you with a remarkable gallery that includes the 10 most popular cat breeds on the planet.
In this list about these are the 10 most popular cat breeds in the world you can find: 9. Manx 8. American Bobtail Cat 7. Somali cat 6. Ragdoll cat 5. Siberian cat 4. Persian cat 3. Maine Coon Cat 2. Blue russian cat Siamese cat
10. Burmese Cat 7 Burmese Cat The Burmese or Burmese is a domestic cat breed from Thailand, it is divided into two groups: American Burmese and English Burmese. If you want a dog cat, the Burmese is a good choice, is kind, extroverted, balanced and flexible, a very rare trait to find in a cat. They are known to come when they are called and to welcome at the door as a dog would. They have a long, silky hair that does not require much grooming.
9. Manx 6 Manés It is a domestic cat breed originally from the British Isles, specifically the Isle of Man. It is a cat with a natural mutation of the spine. Many have a small 'stump' tail, but are especially famous for not having a tail, a feature that distinguishes the breed.
8. American Bobtail Cat 2 American Bobtail Cat Its body is moderately long, semi-sturdy, thick, and remarkably rectangular in posture. The Bobtails develop slowly, reaching maturity between two and three years. Like the Bobcats, the hind legs of the Bobtails are slightly longer than the front legs, and the feet are large and round and may have tufts on the toes .
7. Somali cat 4 Somali cat The only difference between the Somali cat and the Abyssinian cat is the length of their hair. While in the Somali the hair is semi-long, in the Abyssinian they have a short hair.
6. Ragdoll cat 8 Ragdoll Cat This breed owes its name to the way they get completely inert in their arms when you pick them up. They are cute, adorable and big like the Maine Coon, weighing between 10 and 20 pounds (males tend to be larger). It is a race that should always be kept indoors as they are very docile and probably do not defend themselves outside.
5. Siberian cat 5 Siberian cat It is a cat native to the eastern part of Russia, specifically the cold Siberian region and probably the result of the cross between the European cat and the wild cat of the Siberian forests.
4. Persian cat 1 Persian cat This breed has been number one since the CFA began keeping records in 1871. They are affectionate and loyal, but their long hair needs to be combed every day.
3. Maine Coon Cat 9 Cat Maine Coon This breed has been in second place since 1992 and it is not surprising since it is very kind, loving and big, having a weight of 15 to 25 pounds and a long coat like the Persian cat, but it does not need so much grooming like this.
2. Blue russian cat 3 Blue russian cat It is a cat breed of medium size and short silver hair, easily distinguishable from other breeds. He is famous for being an intelligent and affectionate cat, who enjoys contact with humans and is ideal for family life. Easy to care for, this affectionate animal is a perfect companion.
The images you can find in this video are property of 20 minutos