Rescued pregnant Kitty Harlequin gives birth to 6 kittens!
****Harlequin & her kittens have been adopted! ****** Watch our newest foster Emmy give birth: Rescued pregnant cat Emmy gives birth to 5 kittens in the Kitten Cuddle Room https://youtu.be/ccsmyTPY9DA
WATCH OUR LIVE 24/7 FOSTER KITTEN CAM Go to KittenCuddleRoom.com to see our newest foster kittens! OR to see video of Harley & her kittens for the entire 8 weeks they were with us!
Please subscribe so you will always be notified of new kittens!
Harlequin was rescued by a veterinarian who happened to hear her little meows coming from a taped up box, next to recycling bins, in an alley. He took her back to his office and after taking an xray confirmed that Harlequin is pregnant and she is due to give birth in the next week. The veterinarian reached out to KittenRescue.org for help and Harlequin is now being fostered by Sarah at the Kitten Cuddle Room until she & her kittens are adopted.
Harlequin is around 11 months old, weighs 7.14lbs and we are expecting 4 or 5 kittens. She is SUPER sweet and very floofy!
Once Harlequins kittens are at least 8 weeks old & 2lbs, they will be spayed/neutered and available for adoption, as will she! Watch from birth to adoption! Maybe adopt them into your home & heart!
*Kittens are adopted in Pairs, unless there is already a super friendly cat already in the home. But applications for pairs will be given priority.
You can see pictures of Harlequin & my other three fosters who are available for adoption now at: https://www.facebook.com/SarahsKitten... Twitter/Instagram: KittenCuddleRm
*THE KITTEN NAMING will happen AFTER the kittens are born & Sarah will announce a time to tune in for how to participate. The theme will be CHARACTERS from ROMANTIC COMEDY FILMS!
*******CHAT RULES******* 1. DON'T be mean. We joke & can be a bit sarcastic at times, but no bullying.
2. NO Spamming
3. NO overuse of emojis. Stick to 4 or less especially during a live birth.
4. NO CAPITALS OR SPECIAL FONTS, except for our chatters who are CCing for our hearing impaired members. **** Especially during a live birth. If chat is going too fast, it makes it impossible for anyone who needs CCing to read it.
5.We like to be as inclusive as possible, so please avoid conversations about religion & politics.
6. BEFORE asking a question, please scroll back in chat a bit & check if it's already been asked & answered. It helps to keep Sarah from having to repeat herself every five minutes.
7. DURING A LIVE BIRTH, please assume Sarah is NOT READING THE CHAT. If she can, she will, but asking her direct questions or things like, "move the camera" will most likely not be seen by her & just make chat unnecessarily clogged. Many questions can be answered by your fellow viewers, so please feel free to ask, but again, FIRST scroll back in chat & check if it's been answered already.
8. This is REAL LIFE FOSTERING. Uncensored. Along with all the cuteness & cuddles, there is poop, sometimes worms, throw up, illness & sadly kittens can pass away. If that is too much for you, we understand. Instead of upsetting the other viewers, please just excuse yourself. That doesn't mean you can't share concern or ask questions, but Sarah is an experienced foster, has lots of experienced support watching & helping her behind the scenes & unless you are a local licensed vet in Los Angeles who wants to offer your services for free, it doesn't help to make judgments without all the information.
9. PLEASE don't suggest to Sarah that she should keep her fosters. It is hard enough for her to let them go. She already has 4 of her own cats & caring for cats is not only about cuddling. She has no more space in her small home & regular vet care can be expensive, especially dental! (darn it Rob!!!!) The goal is to help support Sarah, not only with kitty supplies: but ALSO emotionally. That means not making adopting out these kitties she loves any harder than it already is. ❤