1. Learn about the positive traits of Siamese Cats. There are many good reasons to own a Siamese cat. Learn about all of the great things that this breed has to offer as you consider whether or not a Siamese is right for you.
2. Consider a Siamese if you would like a dog but cannot have one. If you would like to own a dog but cannot walk one or you are not allowed to have one where you live, then you may want to consider a Siamese. They share many of the same attributes of a dog and some Siamese cats can even be taught how to play fetch.
3. Be aware of the health problems associated with Siamese cats. Most purebred animals come with an increased risk of certain health problems because of the selective breeding necessary to create the breed.
4. Expect difficulty training your Siamese cat. Because of their intelligence and stubbornness, Siamese cats are very difficult to train. For example, a Siamese may ignore unpleasant experiences such as being squirted with water, which makes it difficult to deter them from bad behavior.
5. Keep in mind that Siamese cats crave company. If you want a cat because you are out a lot, then getting a Siamese cat may not be your best option. Siamese cats need attention and they will howl or destroy the place if they don't get it. These cats are needy and they demand your attention. I
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A SPHYNX CAT. How to train your Cat... (with Faraon the Siamese) 猫にトリック教えるのはどうやるの？. 3 Major Mistakes with New Kittens. Smart Siamese Cat knows a lot of words. Siamese Cats: The Oldest Domestic Feline | Cats 101. Trying to relax with a chatty siamese cat! 6 Things Your Cat is Saying to You. Ideal Companion: Siamese. Talking Siamese Cat VERY talkative! She answers all my questions! Cat Care & Behavior : Aggressive Cat Behavior. Siamese Kittens Love Bathtime. 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Siamese Cats. 15 Facts about Siamese Cats! Top 10 Most Friendly Cat Breeds for Family with kid. British Shorthair Cat (1 year old).