0:00 Introduction 1:15 Keep all your services and attributes up to date 2:22 Categorize Images/photos 4:19 Improve Google My Business description 5:27 Make insights work for you 6:51 Use Events or Offers 8:00 Connect in realtime with video 8:45 Share your reviews see https://zanet.co.uk/googlereviewsfo... 10:05 Categories only accurate ones needed 11:25 Show how long you're established 12:32 Add special hours & happy hours 13:37 Add logo & text on images 16:05 Set up Google My Business messaging app 16:55 Important video you need to watch next https://youtu.be/c39sR6qF970'>https://youtu.be/c39sR6qF970'>https://youtu.be/c39sR6qF970'>https://youtu.be/c39sR6qF970 17:15 Add top citations and keep nap consistent
1. Keep all your services and attributes up to date Service options • Curbside pickup • Instore pickup • Instore shopping • Health and safety • Mask required • Staff required to disinfect surfaces between visits
2. Categorize Images/photos Keep uploading images, but categories them to the interior, exterior, team etc – use all When adding photos think the quality Make intriguing and appealing
3.Description When the description is displayed, only the first 250 characters show before you have to click the more button.
4. Make insights work for you Use the keywords on insights to gain more traffic and use these in your new posts
5. Use Events or Offers Use an event to keep the Google Posts live for longer than the 7 days
6.Connect in realtime, with video Grow your business and reach more customers, when you use video conferencing providers.
7. Share your reviews on Facebook and other social media platforms …..add video link and get more reviews it's relatively new and many don’t realise its been around for a while now. Share your Business Profile and get new reviews from customers https://zanet.co.uk/googlereviewsfo...
8 Categories– see not too many only accurately Bonus check categories – they change all the time See chart primary category 1st factor
9 Show how to log your established date and benefits
10. special hours and happy hours Don’t just add holiday hours and normal hours but you can have special hours and happy hours You can add hours for specific services or specials to your business on Google
11. Add logo & text on images (helps increase branding awareness in Google of your business) https://cloud.google.com/vision/docs/...
12. Set up messaging Set up alerts for new questions and reviews...it's on the main menu under settings. To enable messaging, select the “Messaging” tab in your Google My Business dashboard, and you have the option to install this via Google Play or the Apple App Store
This feature gives searchers the option to send a text message to your phone directly from your Google Business Profile. With 82% of smartphone shoppers (92% for millennials) using their device for local search, this is a great opportunity for customers to get in touch with you.
13. Get external citation Reviews from the web like Facebook yell etc Check out what is needed all business categories vary Add top citations and keep nap consistent https://whitespark.ca/toplocalcitat...
Hello there! I'm Zane Clements. I Own Zanet Design. I have designed web sites and worked with small businesses, entrepreneurs and marketing agencies for over 20 years. I have now decided to share my web design experience with you. So if you need a web or graphic designer, or you just have a question, please comment below and say hi on http://bit.ly/zanetsub'>http://bit.ly/zanetsub.
// LETS GET SOCIAL
► If you need help with web design, email marketing or growing your business check out my web design website and portfolio Zanet Design Ltd @ https://zanet.co.uk
► Zanet on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/zanetde...
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in my videos and website are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Google. Any content or direction provided is of personal opinion and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.