1. Decide if a Siamese cat is right for you. This is another important part of preparing to get a Siamese cat. These cats are a more different breed of cat unlike other breeds, as they have a few differences. This cat wasn't born in the wild, but it is still different.
2. Create a budget. Cats are expensive, so you need enough money to buy a cat. You also need lots of profit to buy the supplies.
3. Exercise your Siamese. Toys such as balls, etc, are great for exercising your Siamese, but as said before, do not let your Siamese play with the harmful toys listed above.
4. Litter train your Siamese cat if it isn't trained. Accidents can happen if you don't litter train it.
5. Take your Siamese cat to the vet once a year to get a check up and vaccinations. You should also take it to the vet if it's ill or injured. Make sure the vet you have is a good vet. Some vets don't care very well for cats.
For more video please subscribe my channel.
The sweetest most adorable Siamese cat meow. Friendly chatty Siamese cat. How to train your Cat... (with Faraon the Siamese) 猫にトリック教えるのはどうやるの？. Siamese Cat Attack Buster The Bunny. Squeezable Siamese kittens, 6 weeks! Cat Breed Spotlight: Siamese Cats. Cat Care 101: How to Take Care of a Cat! Siamese cat learning commands. Smart Siamese Cat knows a lot of words. How to Reduce Stress in Cats : How to Take Care of Your Cat. What Cats Really Think Of You. Ideal Companion: Siamese. Siamese cat 101. Siamese Cat Facts. Our Siamese Cats at Shower Time.